Black Walnut Wild Rice Recipe
- 1/2 cup Rice, wild, uncooked
- 4 Tablespoons Butter
- 3/4 to 1 cup Fancy Large Hammons® Black Walnuts
- 1/2 cup Green onion, chopped
- 1 cup Mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup Green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Garlic salt
- Cook wild rice according to package directions.
- Melt butter in skillet; add mushrooms and sauté 3 minutes.
- Add Hammons Black Walnuts, onions, garlic salt, and peppers; cook for additional 3 minutes or until the vegetables soften slightly.
- Add wild rice, stirring until rice is heated through.